Certificates of Deposit
Choose a term, lock in a rate and watch your money grow. Our CDs offers the maximum FDIC coverage with competitive interest rates and no fees. Earning interest has never been so easy and secure.
Certificates of Deposit
|Earns Interest||Min to Open*||Min to Earn Interest||Online Banking||Statements|
- Minimum amount to open the account - $1,000.00 Minimum Opening Deposit
- Rate Information - The interest rate on your account is a set rate with an annual percentage yield, set at the time of opening. You will be paid this rate until first maturity.
- Interest Payment Methods - Interest can be paid by compounding, crediting your 1st Bank Yuma account, or by check mailed to you.
- Compounding frequency - Interest will be compounded monthly, quarterly, semi- annually or annually, based upon your choice.
- Crediting frequency - Interest will be credited to your 1st Bank Yuma account monthly, quarterly, semi- annually, or annually, based upon your choice.
- Check Frequency - Interest will be mailed by check monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually, based upon your choice.
- Effect of closing an account - If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Minimum balance to obtain the annual percentage yield disclosed - You must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Daily balance computation method - We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on non-cash deposits - Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Transaction limitations - You may not make any deposits into your account before maturity. You may make withdrawals of principal from your account before maturity. Principal withdrawn before maturity is included in the amount subject to early withdrawal penalty. You can withdraw interest accrued in the term before maturity of that term without penalty. You can withdraw interest at any time.
- Early withdrawal penalties (a penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity) -
- If your account has an original maturity of less than one year: The fee we may impose will equal one month's interest on the amount withdrawn subject to penalty.
- If your account has an original maturity of one year or more: The fee we may impose will equal three month's interest on the amount withdrawn subject to penalty.
- In certain circumstances such as the death or incompetence of an owner of this account, the law permits, or in some cases requires, waivers of the early withdrawal penalty. See your plan disclosure if the account is part of an IRA or other tax qualified plan.
- Withdrawal of interest prior to maturity - the annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- Automatically renewable time account - this account will automatically renew at maturity. You may prevent renewal if you withdraw the funds in the account at maturity (or within the grace period mentioned below, if any) or we receive written notice from you within the grace period mentioned below, if any. We can prevent renewal if we mail notice to you at least 30 calendar days before maturity. Each renewal term will be the same as the original term, beginning on the maturity date. The interest rate will be the same we offer on new time deposits on the maturity date which have the same term, minimum balance (if any) and other features as the original time deposit.
You will have ten calendar days (for terms greater than 31 days) and one calendar day (for terms of 7 - 31 days) after maturity to withdraw the funds without a penalty.
*Fees and minimum opening balance may differ for our Nogales Branch. Please call our branch at (520) 397-9220.