We've been hard at work building the next generation for Mobile Banking. It's got an improved look and feel, as well as support for biometrics - including FaceID.
Some of the added functionality will include:
- Touch ID and Face ID
- New elegant design
- Alert management
- Manage statement preferences
- Ability to conduct Internal-to-Internal (i2i) transfers
- View spending & set budgets through MoneyDesktop
- Submit Travel Notifications
- Request a printed copy of a Statement
- Ability to place Check Stop payments
- Update Profile including change username, password, email, account description etc.
Existing features listed below were also given a refreshed look:
- Deposit checks using your phone
- View statements
- Account balances and information
- Time-filtered account history
- Real-time transfers for internal and external accounts
- Person-to-Person (P2P) transfers
- Loan payment
You can download our current mobile banking app free by going directly to the iTunes or Google Play store. Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below.
Personalized assistance, online convenience and flexible services make it easier than ever to make smart financial decisions
How do I get the 1st Bank Yuma Mobile App?
The 1st Bank Yuma mobile app is now available for download in the google play and the Apple app stores.
What is the difference between Mobile Web and the Mobile App?
Mobile web is accessed using only your browser. The biggest difference is that the Mobile App allows you to submit mobile deposits on your device. You cannot use Mobile Deposit without installing the 1st Bank Yuma Mobile App.
How do I submit Mobile Deposits?
Login to the 1st Bank Yuma mobile app and navigate to Mobile Deposit & take the following steps with your check:
- Sign your check and include “For Mobile Deposit Only at 1st Bank Yuma” prior to depositing
- Keep the check in a secure location for 30 days to give it time to clear the maker’s account
- Write VOID on the front of the check and either destroy it or keep it in a secure location for your records
How quickly will the funds be in my account?
In normal processing the funds from your deposited check will be in your account same business day if the check is approved. To ensure proper processing, please make sure that the images of the front and back of your check are clear and include all four corners of each side.
How does my institution use the pictures I take to make a deposit into my account?
On October 28th, 2004, the Check Clearing for the 21st Century Act or Check 21 went into effect. This law was designed to enable banks to handle more checks electronically and make check processing faster and more efficient. Because of Check 21 your institution is able to use the images captured on your phone to convert your check into a Check 21 image and process it electronically as a replacement of your paper check.
Can the funds come back out of my account once they show deposited?
Yes. As a service to our customers, we give next day funds availability to the checks you deposit. As with paper checks, there is still the opportunity for the institution that holds the account the check is drawn off of to return the check because of insufficient funds or other reasons. The process for recovering the funds from these checks is the same as if you deposited a paper check.
If I receive an error when trying to deposit my check, what should I do?
The most frequent error is caused by an invalid image. Make sure that your check is against a solid background such as a table, that the image is focused, and that all four corners of the check are visible. If the image is good you may be getting an error that tells you the check cannot be deposited at this time. Wait several minutes and try submitting the check again. If errors persist, please contact your institution.
What is Mobile Web?
Mobile Web is a new service that allows you to complete Internet banking transactions through a Web-enabled mobile device. You can access mobile web by navigating to this URL on your device: https://m.1stbankyuma.com
Mobile Web is active, now what?
Login using the appropriate links at the top of this page. If you cannot login please call us at 1-866-384-3226.
How much does it cost?
No additional fees or costs are associated with activating and using Mobile Web.
How do I access Mobile Web on the mobile device?
Go to https://m.1stbankyuma.com. That will launch the mobile version of the site. Enter your Internet Banking username and password to login. After logging in, a list of accounts to which you have access will appear.
What kind of mobile devices can use the Mobile Web service?
Most Web-enabled phones or other devices with a WAP 2.0 and XHTML-MP compatible browser can use Mobile Web. You must have an active data plan through your service provider to utilize Mobile Web.
Can I change my Mobile Web username and password?
Yes. Changing the username or password for Internet Banking settings will also change your settings for Mobile Web.
What types of accounts can I access with Mobile Web?
You can access personal or business accounts through your mobile device.
What types of transactions can I perform through my mobile device?
In addition to viewing account information, you can make loan payments, transfer funds, and send a p2p payment and more.
Can account history information be accessed through Mobile Web?
Yes. You can view a variety of information about past transactions, including the transaction date, description, and amount. You can also search history by account type or date range.
What happens when I use an invalid username or password to access the site?
An error message appears indicating that invalid logon credentials were used, and the system does not allow logon.
How can I provide feedback on Mobile Web?
After logging on, you can use the User Feedback option to send us any suggestions for improvement.
What kind of security is included with Mobile Web?
Mobile Web includes the following security features:
- 256-bit encryption.
- Password protection.
- Automatic session expiration. The application will time out if the customer has not used the application for several minutes.
- Privacy protection. No private data is stored on the mobile device.
- Masked account numbers. It masks account numbers with X's whenever practical within the application.
- Multi-factor authentication. Mobile Web provides a multi-factor authentication feature that appears whenever the user attempts something unusual, such as using a different mobile device or accessing the site from a new IP address. This feature asks the customer personal questions, and in order to continue, the answers must match the ones they entered when they signed up for the service.