New Account Checklist
Fill your forms out now and save time
Getting an account at 1st Bank Yuma is easy, follow these steps to get started.
- Download the form below
- Fill it out as thoroughly as possible
- Gather the documents from the check list below
- Visit a branch to finish opening your account
Account Opening Checklist
- 2 forms of ID: Driver's license and another ID card with your legal name on it (e.g., credit card, social security card, etc.)
- Trust documents if the account will be titled under the trust
- Estate documents if an estate type of account
- Personal representative letter if applicable
- EIN assignment letter
- Articles of incorporation or organization
- Trade name Certification if using a 'Doing Business As'
- City Business License
- Management agreement or operating agreement (optional)
- Meeting minutes
Note: If you're adding signers to the account, you will need copies of photo ID's for each of the added individuals as well. Additional information may be required at the time of account opening. If you have any questions regarding this checklist, please give us a call at (928) 783-3334 or (866) 384-3226.