To Better Serve You
August 2nd, 2014 (Saturday)
1st Bank Yuma is committed to bring you the best service in town. In order to reach this goal, we will be undergoing software updates to improve your banking experience. On August 2nd & 3rd, the following events will take place:
- Online Banking will be limited to inquiries only
- Bill Pay will be unavailable
- Telephone banking will be inaccessible
- Branches will be closed on Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 ONLY
- ATM Cards will remain fully active
- Visa Debit Cards will be functional but daily limits will be lowered to:
Attention Quicken/QuickBooks Users
It is recommended that you export your information prior to Friday, August 1st to ensure that you have the records you will need for research. Between 45 and 60 days of history will transfer to the new online banking, however the bank will be able to retrieve prior information for you, if needed.
Quicken for Windows 2011-2014 Instructions
QuickBooks for Windows 2012-2014 Instructions
Quicken for Mac 2005-2007 Instructions
Quicken Essentials for Mac 2010 Instructions
QuickBooks for Mac 2012-2013 Instructions
Start using your upgraded Online Banking Bill Pay today.
Your Online Banking Bill Pay from 1st Bank Yuma is now even simpler and more convenient. That’s because your upgraded Online Banking Bill Pay's home page is now a dashboard that allows you to view your payees, upcoming bills, payment history and account balances at a glance.
Also, from your dashboard you can:
- Add a new payee faster than ever. Click the “Add a payee” button and enter the required information.
- Make a payment in just one click. Choose a payee and enter the payment amount and date. Then click “Submit.”
- Automate recurring payments and save time each month. Select “Make it recurring” when you schedule your next payment.
- See payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills with eBill. Click on the “eBill” icon next to your payee to get started.
Log in to your account at www.1stbankyuma.com and click the Bill Pay link to start enjoying all the benefits of your newly upgraded Online Banking Bill Pay.
To learn more about using your upgraded Online Banking Bill Pay, view this helpful step-by-step demo.
If you have any questions, please contact 1st Bank Yuma at 928-783-3334 or 1-866-422-6598.
An extra statement will be issued from your last cycle date through Friday, August 1st, 2014 to assure you that everything processed correctly. You will continue to receive a statement on your normal cycle date thereafter. We will re-open regular business hours Monday, August 4th, 2014 ready to serve you effectively, and efficiently. For more information, please ask any one of our employees.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING
For any further questions please refer to our website at
www.1stbankyuma.com to review our Frequently Asked
Questions or contact us online.