Debit Card Security
New Debit Card Feature
SHAZAM BOLT$ with Card Block enables 1st Bank Yuma cardholders to:
- View balance information for a debit card's primary account
- Receive a variety of alerts via email or SMS (text)*
- Phone and internet transaction alerts
- Transaction amount alerts
- International transaction alerts
- Suspicious fraud alerts
- Receive suspicious transaction alerts via email or SMS (text)
- Block a variety of transactions from being approved
- All transactions
- Phone and internet transactions
- Transactions over X amount
- International transactions
- Locate Privilege Status ATMs
You can access SHAZAM BOLT$ for free from your laptop, PC or mobile device at https://bolts.shazam.net or by downloading the SHAZAM® BOLT$ TM app today for the safety, speed and convenience of mobile.
You will create a unique username and password when signing up to use SHAZAM BOLT$. The application doesn't store your password, Social Security number (SSN) or account information on the device. SHAZAM encrypts the messages sent and received by the application.
These are alerts you establish to monitor your card activity. Contact SHAZAM’s toll-free at 1-866-508-2693 if you receive an alert for a transaction you didn't authorize.
The alert types include:
- Transaction amount alert
- Internet or phone transaction alert
- International transaction alert
- Suspicious transaction alert
Suspicious Transaction Alert
If you receive a suspicious transaction alert, call SHAZAM toll-free at 1-866-508-2693 to review the suspicious activity with a fraud specialist.
In addition, you will be enrolled in BOLT$ Transaction control, which allows you to block future transactions based on the same criteria as the following alert types: transaction amount, internet/phone and international.
Temporary Card Block
Additionally, you can temporarily block all future transactions on a card. You can also remove a temporary card block you placed. While a card is blocked, certain SHAZAM BOLT$ functionality may be unavailable.
Possible statuses for a card include:
- Not blocked
- Blocked by you
- Blocked by your financial institution
- Blocked by you and your financial institution
If you have questions about blocks placed by 1st Bank Yuma, please contact us at 1-866-384-3226 during normal business hours.