Business Products & Services
Choose a term, lock in a rate and watch your money grow. Our CDs offers the maximum FDIC coverage with competitive interest rates and no fees. Earning interest has never been so easy and secure.
- Tiered interest rates based on balance range and term. Tiered rate structure - $1,000.00 and $100,000.00 (see Rates for current interest rate and annual percentage yield)
- Term structure – 7-31 days; 32-89 days; 90-179 days; 180-364 days; 1 year; 18 months; 2 years; 3 years; 4 years; and 5 years
- Interest can be paid to you monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually
- Interest can be compounded, deposited to a designated 1st Bank Yuma account, or mailed to you by check
- Automatically renewable
- Early Withdrawal Penalties may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity
Mobile banking is now here! You can now bank from your handheld mobile device and download the app! Visit our mobile banking page to learn more and to download 1st Bank Yuma's mobile app.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Ensure the security of your valuable items by utilizing our safe deposit boxes at a reasonable annual price. Several box sizes are available.
Merchant Payment Processing Services
We have partnered with Fitech to provide merchant payment processing solutions for our business customers. Expand your business by accepting Credit and Debit Cards where you do business. Increase your sales and provide more purchase options for your customers. Call us today to learn more about our Merchant Payment Processing Services through Fitech.
Send Invoices and Accept Payments
1st Bank Yuma has partnered with Autobooks to launch invoicing and digital payments tools for small and micro businesses. Autobooks allows you to create and send customizable, professional invoices and accept payments online via all major credit cards, debit cards, ACH and even mailed in check. Payments settle directly into your 1st Bank Yuma business checking account, and Autobooks will even keep track of who has and has not paid. For more information, reach out to your local branch or visit our Autobooks page.
Receive your statements electronically saving time and money.
Cash Management Services
- Remote Deposit Capture
- eACH Origination
- Positive Pay
- eWire Origination
1st Bank Yuma has a night-drop to provide 24 hour deposit service to our business customers at any of our 5 convenient branch locations. Please come visit us to sign up for this service, and if needed we can also provide you with a lock bag for your larger deposits.