Opening an account at 1st Bank Yuma is simple, follow these steps to get started.
1 Download the appropriate form below
2 Fill out the form as thoroughly as possible.
3 Gather the documents from the checklist.
4 Visit a branch to finish opening your account.
New Personal Checking Account
Personal Document Checklist
- Two forms of ID: Driver's license and another ID with your legal name on it (e.g. Credit Card, social Security card, etc.)
- Trust documents if the account will be titles under the trust
- Estate documents if it is an estate type of account
- Personal representative letter if applicable
New Business Checking Account
Business Document Checklist
- EIN Assignment Letter
- Articles of Incorporation or organization
- Trade name certification if using a 'Doing Businss As'
- Management agreement or operating agreement (optional)
- Meeting minutes
Note: If you're adding signers to the account, you will need copies of photo ID's for each of the added individuals as well. Additional information may be required at the time of account opening. If you have any questions regarding this checklist, please give us a call at (866) 384-3226.